Do you know what's worth fighting for, ♥
When it's not worth dying for?
PLATOON KINGFISHER
PRSS RCY .
Mardhiana .
Rachel .
Saira .
Carrie .
Yu Hui .
Azimah .
Rashidah .
Tricia .
Azimah .
Atirah .
Silvester .
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 5:13 PM
YOH!
I guess my update is pretty late again.
I mean i said that i'll update on the CCA Bazaar
but i haven't until today.
Like SORRY!
I was busy with schoolwork especially Art!
You'll know what's it like if you take that up (It's a fun subject & easy too!)
So, back to the CCA Bazaar.
I think it went pretty okay even though not many signed up.
We had some pupils who were HORRIFIED by those
made-up wounds by Mdm Noraidah and Saira.
That shows how 'real' those wounds can look!
Hah.
I guess CCA Bazaar was okay, let the pictures
below-below-below do the talking!
I actually took more pictures than that but i
thought the rest of the pictures are totally unimportant!
Next the Korean visitors!
I know it has totally no link to Red Cross
but i just think we should put a 'note' here at our blog.
Especially when someone in Red Cross is involved!
hah.
Who else u tell me?
Custardy-Carrie!
hah.
Yep.
So, i think the Koreans were awesome!
Did you see their shoes?
They wore those high-cut Converse shoes and blah-blah-blah.
But it's too late after you read this
cause they're going back today!
Urm, that's it for the beloved Koreans then.
Oh btw, I just wanna wish Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!
-even if you're not celebrating it :]
-Might be a little early but oh well!











P.S.
We don't have to do the camp proposal a second time round.
The seniors have gotten a rough idea on what we want
at the camp and so they'll be starting theirs. So yep.
Also, i would appreciate it if you pass by the blog and drop a tag!
Cause its pretty dead uh.
& obviously, i'm like updating a so-called 'blog'
Hello?!
What i meant is, a blog should have tags, so TAG!
yep. That's it!
XOXO,
marrrrrrrrrrr

Does the pain weigh out the pride
Did someone break your heart inside
©
* étoile filante
xo |
xo |
xo