Do you know what's worth fighting for,
When it's not worth dying for?

PLATOON KINGFISHER

PRSS RCY . Mardhiana . Rachel . Saira . Carrie . Yu Hui . Azimah . Rashidah . Tricia . Azimah . Atirah . Silvester .


Thursday, January 15, 2009 6:33 PM
It's been long since we updated the blog.
So i was thinking of updating it today
but i'd doubt anyone would read this.
Carrie and I worked on Day 2
of the camp proposal yesterday.
We spent like an hour on the phone discussing about it.
I seriously think that planning out a camp proposal
is very much different than just being at the camp and
waiting for someone to tell you what to do next.
It is a totally different experience.
Challenging too i guess.

Tomorrow's gonna be the so-called BIG DAY!
It's CCA Bazaar!
All those posters has been around the school.
I hope the sec 1s are attracted to them
despite some spelling errors(e.g uable to speak well)
Also, i think our banner is very eye-catching!
hah!
I mean everyone would see our
white-words-on-red-background banner first!
Seriously, no kidding.
So let's hope tomorrow's gonna be awesome
-eventhough Carrie's not gonna be there ):
Ah whatever.

Before i forget, Saira announced to the school about
us in the First Aid competition this morning!
Like AWESOME!
hahah.
Talking about FAC- I've not gotten my certificate yet!
Gaaarh!

& yes, Carrie can't stop going on about Red Cross in the Retrospect!
Like, 'Three pages!'
hahah.
Yep, three pages in Retrospect!
I'm overjoyed too :D

So i'm gonna end it off here & I'll make sure
i'll snap some photos of the CCA Bazaar tomorrow!
- If i have the time-

XOXO,
marrrrr!





Does the pain weigh out the pride



Did someone break your heart inside
© * étoile filante
xo | xo | xo


center>