Do you know what's worth fighting for, ♥
When it's not worth dying for?
PLATOON KINGFISHER
PRSS RCY .
Mardhiana .
Rachel .
Saira .
Carrie .
Yu Hui .
Azimah .
Rashidah .
Tricia .
Azimah .
Atirah .
Silvester .
;D
Thursday, October 30, 2008 2:06 PM
Okay, hey you guys!
It's been donkey years since i updated.
But seriously, what exactly should i update on?
We've got no pictures since Carrie and I
retired or should i say, resigned from having
PHOTO MANIACS as a job.
HAH!
wtv.
So don't be too surprised if the blog is
TOO dead=DECOMPOSING/ROTTING.
Carrie and me will think of something bout' it.
By the way, i've changed the blogskin,
"We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun"
Hope you guys like it.
If you don't, i'll change it back.
No problem to me!
Now about our First Aid Competition.
I hope you guys are excited for it
cause i am!
HAH!
Don't you think yesterday's training
with Selwyn sir was fab?
I think it was VERY fab!
Especially when Rash got a little TOO horny
& the time when our dolphin stretcher broke.
Hope you guys are looking forward for more
FABBITY TRAININGS!
& YEP, our streaming results came out today.
Some are overjoyed and some are pretty down.
I guess we should just cheer up
even though we don't get what we want.
I'm dumped to 3E4 next year.
From first to last you see but wtv,
it's not gonna be too bad.
Just wanna say, CHEER UP RASHIDAH!

♥marr

Does the pain weigh out the pride
Did someone break your heart inside
©
* étoile filante
xo |
xo |
xo