Do you know what's worth fighting for, ♥
When it's not worth dying for?
PLATOON KINGFISHER
PRSS RCY .
Mardhiana .
Rachel .
Saira .
Carrie .
Yu Hui .
Azimah .
Rashidah .
Tricia .
Azimah .
Atirah .
Silvester .
My creed
Saturday, July 5, 2008 4:29 PM
Well, i haven't been updating the blog for the past month.I guess there's nothing much to update about.Other then trainings and activities, which you guys can check for the updates at the PRSS RCY blog,I've certainly nothing to talk about.Yesterday's training was great, right?Except for our PT.We didn't get a chance to like play Captain's Ball.So sad ):Oh fine, here's a poem called My creed by Edgar a. Guest.To live as gently as I can;To be, no matter where, a man;To take what comes of good or illAnd cling to faith and honor still;To do my best, and let that standThe record of my brain and hand;And then, should failure come to me,Still work and hope for victory.To have no secret place whereinI stoop unseen to shame or sin;To be the same when I'm aloneAs when my every deed is knownTo live undaunted, unafraidOf any step that I have made;To be without pretense or shamExactly what men think I am.To leave some simple mark behindTo keep my having lived in mind,If enmity to aught I show,To be an honest, generous foe,To play my little part, nor whineThat greater honors are not mine.This, I believe, is all I needFor my philosophy and creed.There's training On Tuesday, 8 June.It would start at 4pm and end at 6pm.Attire would be P.E shirt and school skirt or shorts.We've got to buck up on our drills!
Does the pain weigh out the pride
Did someone break your heart inside
©
* étoile filante
xo |
xo |
xo