Do you know what's worth fighting for,
When it's not worth dying for?

PLATOON KINGFISHER

PRSS RCY . Mardhiana . Rachel . Saira . Carrie . Yu Hui . Azimah . Rashidah . Tricia . Azimah . Atirah . Silvester .


Sports Heats 9th April
Saturday, April 12, 2008 4:35 PM
Photo !Maniacs
Another SPORTY adventure
for Miss Mar & of course, Miss Car
not forgetting...
our newcomer...
Miss Cavewomen of the year...
Miss Saira Sultanah!!!!
Whoooo-hoooo!!!!

Okay, I tried to snap a picture of Mui Shan during her arrival but I failed(Says Miss Saira)

Hey Carrie! What's that laugh for?!(Says Miss Saira)

I guess Miss Saira did not pass her first test in joining Photo !Maniacs. So, she would join us for more action from the Photo Maniacs!(till she passes)



Does the pain weigh out the pride



Did someone break your heart inside
© * étoile filante
xo | xo | xo


center>